Senior Football Profiles

Archmere seniors celebrate their Senior Night. All photos are courtesy of Archmere Academy

Henry Weinig '23, Staff Reporter

Scott Lucarelli: Linebacker #82

Scott started his football career over ten years ago and has had much success throughout. He played football during his middle school years at St. Maximilian Kolbe which prepared him well for his time at Archmere. Scott specializes at the position of linebacker and played a huge factor in holding Archmere’s defense together. Other than football, Scott is also a golfer and basketball player. His favorite moment of his Archmere football career was during the 2021 season when Archmere beat DMA twice, especially because of a DMA banner that Scott did not take much of a liking to. Scott’s accolades include: 4x DIFCA Academic All-State Player, 2020 Most Improved Player, 2021 Paul Pomeroy Award Winner, 2x 2nd Team All Conference Linebacker, and 2x Crown Trophy Academic Award Recipient. Scott will also be playing in the DFRC Blue and Gold All Star Football Game. 

Brandon Kowalski: Offensive Lineman, Linebacker #54

Brandon began playing football for Archmere his freshman year. He plays the position of both Offensive Lineman as well as Linebacker. Brandon has a lot to be proud of, given that he is a state champion in both football and rugby. When he isn’t winning state championships, Brandon likes to stay active by playing sports with his friends and watching the birds. 

Jackson Nagle: Wide Receiver, Safety #48

Jackson has been playing football for over eleven years and before his time at Archmere he played for his middle school, St. Agnes, in West Chester. Off the football field, Jackson spends his time playing basketball, baseball, swimming, and track. He loves listening to music and cheering on his favorite College Football team, the Stetson Hatters. A fun fact about Jackson is that he can fit approximately twenty-one grapes in his mouth.

Conor Udovich: Wide Receiver, Defensive Back #12

Conor began playing football eight years ago for his middle school, St. Thomas. During the 2021 season, Udovich started on both offense and defense, playing wide receiver and defensive back. His Archmere Football career is full of highlights, including his infamous one-handed catch in the end zone to help send Archmere to the state championship. The catch means a lot to Conor, seen as his favorite moment of his career is beating DMA twice, one of the times being that semi-final game. Conor plans to further his athletic and academic career at Rutgers University by playing lacrosse and studying engineering. 

John Kim: Slotback #88

John started his football career his freshman year at Archmere and the rest is history. He also used to play cross country and basketball. On Sundays, you can find John cheering on his favorite NFL team, the New York Giants. While he enjoyed scoring numerous touchdowns and winning the state championship, John’s favorite moment with Archmere football was the team trip to Frightland. He states, “It is a memory that I will always cherish because it truly showed our bond was beyond football.” Kim is also 1st Team All-Drip and a winner of the DIFCA Sportsmanship Award. 

Kolbe Bastian-Pastore: Wide Receiver, Defensive Back 

Kolbe first started playing football at St. Denis eight years ago and has stuck with the sport ever since. His favorite memories from Archmere football include just simply hanging out with the team at practice and other events. Kolbe also enjoys playing golf, basketball, and rooting for his favorite football team, the Philadelphia Eagles. Kolbe likes to spend his free time hanging out with his friends. 

Kevin DiGregorio: Middle Linebacker, Offensive Tackle #50

Kevin has been playing football for a long time now, his last Archmere season being the 10th season of his career. He previously played football for St. Max, also playing basketball and baseball all the way up until his sophomore year. DiGregorio’s favorite moment was being able to prove all the doubters wrong and bring home a state championship. Outside of football, he enjoys playing video games and watching the Eagles. Kevin’s accomplishments include 3x Conference Defensive Player of the Year, 1st Team All-State Linebacker and Offensive Tackle, and he finished his Archmere career with a record of 37-5 as a starter. 

Zach Murray: Defensive Back #28

Zach has had a long career of football, playing for over 10 years including his time at Archmere. He played in middle school for St. Max and also plays lacrosse for Archmere. His favorite memory is winning the DIAA State Championship his senior year. Off the field, Zach enjoys hanging out with his friends and watching the Eagles. 

Drew Hermes: Offensive/Defensive Lineman #76

Drew began playing football his Freshman year at Archmere. Drew is a problem in the trenches, playing on both the Offensive and Defensive lines. His favorite memory is beating DMA after falling to an unfortunate halftime deficit. In his free time, Drew likes to read, play video games, and listen to music. He will be continuing his academic career at Northeastern University this fall. 

Declan Pearson: Running Back, Safety #30

Declan has been playing football for over nine years and played previously at St. Max. He also enjoys playing basketball and watching the Eagles. His favorite Archmere Football memory was winning the state championship. Pearson ran the ball for Archmere’s first touchdown in the championship game. He likes to spend his free time playing pickup basketball with his friends at the park and he will also be attending the University of South Carolina next year. 

Max Ewing: Defensive Back #84

Max started his football career at St. Thomas the apostle and has been playing ever since. He is also a beast on the basketball court and played for Archmere. Max’s favorite memories from Archmere Football include beating DMA twice and winning the state championship all in his senior year. Max also likes hanging out with friends and watching the Eagles. He is also very good at special teams, being named an All-State Kick Returner. 

Conor France: Center #55

Conor has been playing football for 12 years and played at Aston A.A and St. Thomas before coming to Archmere. His favorite memory is going on the road and beating DMA on Senior Night. He also enjoys fishing, hanging with his nephews, and playing video games. France’s accomplishments include 1st Team All-State Center, 1st Team All conference center, Medalist in wrestling, and 1st Team All-Swag. Conor will also be continuing his academic and athletic career through playing goalie for Stockton University Lacrosse. 

Jack Hamilton: Offensive Tackle, Nose Tackle, Defensive Tackle #77

Jack started playing football his freshman year at Archmere. Jack plays at a couple different positions along the offensive and defensive lines and is also on Archmere’s basketball team. He enjoys spending his free time watching the Eagles and Sixers. Jack’s favorite Archmere Football memory is beating DMA twice during his senior season. 

Cam Kilicoglu: Defensive Tackle #73

“Killa Cam”  began playing football his Freshman year at Archmere. He wrestles and plays lacrosse for Archmere as well. Cam’s favorite Archmere Football memory was against DMA in the playoffs when he tipped a ball up to his teammate, Kevin DiGregorio, who intercepted it. Cam says that he and Kevin often reminisce about this moment in correspondence with beating DMA to get to the championship. Cam loves to fish and go for drives and will be attending Baylor in the fall. 

Thomas Pinto: Slotback, Running Back #3

Thomas started his football career over 11 years ago and played at St. Maximilian Kolbe School before coming to Archmere. Other than football, he likes to play a bunch of other sports including basketball, golf, baseball, and lacrosse. His favorite Archmere Football memory is coming out of halftime losing 10-0 to DMA and scoring a 60 yard touchdown on the first play of the second half. Thomas also received the Scholar Athlete Award for his accomplishments on and off the field.

Micah Walker: Fullback, Linebacker #23

Micah started playing football for Saint Mary Magdalen before taking his talent to Archmere. He also plays a wide variety of other sports including basketball, track and field, and soccer. Micah enjoy’s cheering on the Georgia Bulldogs, his favorite CFB team. His favorite Archmere Football moment was beating DMA for the first time during his senior year. Micah also likes to sing, write music, and play video games.